- September 15, 2017
- Posted by: aditya
- Category: Uncategorized
QuickBooks Enterprise System Requirements
QuickBooks enterprise System Requirements are the information which needed to ensure your computer hardware, software, and operating system. System Requirements are most important things for your computer. We provide external and internal software or device meets requirements to your version of QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online.
Windows 10:– In windows 10 all editions are including with 64-bit, and natively installed.
Windows 8.1:– In windows 8.1 all editions are including with 64-bit and natively installed.
Windows 7:- In windows 7 also all editions are including with 32-bit and 64-bit, and natively installed.
Database Servers:- In windows server 2012 R 2, Windows Server 2011 R 2, Windows Server 2008 R 2 SP 1, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP 1, and natively installed.These database are used in QuickBooks Enterprise.
Linux:– When you using QuickBooks Enterprise system database server- only installation in OpenSuse 42.1, Fedora 23, Red Hat 7 in linux operating system.
Hardware and Operating system requirements
4 GB minimum, and 8 GB Recommended ram is used.
Server RAM Requirements
1-5 Users are used 8 GB RAM.
10+ Users are used 12GB RAM.
15+ Users are used 16 GB RAM.
20+ Users are used 20+GB RAM.
For Disk space
2.5 GB of disk space There is additional required for data files.
Additional software are required 60MB for Microsoft and .NET 4.6 Runtime are required, and provided on the QuickBooks CD.
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2010, or 2016 in QuickBooks.
- With Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings and it applies to US only.
Require minimum 4.0 GB RAM in QuickBooks Enterprise.
You can change twice the size of the largest file set to back up + 100 MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder Local Application Data +”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect”
Note: Storing a large .QBW data file on an SSD will greatly speed up performance and is encouraged.
US version of Windows you can using only US QuickBooks software, Canadian version of Windows you can using only using Canadian QuickBooks software.
Regional settings are supported when you set to English for United States/Canada with keyboard setting to US/CA only
Administrator have rights for the server computer when hosting Multi-User access in the QuickBooks
Natively installed – It means it’s was installed only on a particular system or environment that it was designed for the operating system. This also means it doesn’t need to run in a virtual environment or emulation software of QuickBooks.
For Optical Drive
4X DVD-ROM drive is required for CD installations and you can also downloaded QuickBooks from Intuit server.
Display optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher with up to 2 Extended monitors
Best optimized for Default DPI setting for a given computer.
QuickBooks is capable of integrating with hundreds of third-party applications. The following integrations are provided with QuickBooks; additional RAM will enhance the use of these features.
For Microsoft Office
- Office 2016 is including Outlook 2016 both on 32 and 64-bit
- Office 2010 and Office 2013/365 is including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 both on 32 and 64 bit. Note: Office 365 is only supported when it is locally installed, not the web version.
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, or 2010 or Office 365.
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013, or 2010 or Office 365.
- Synchronization for Outlook and the download is available at no charge. Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. If a sync is performed.
Software Compatibility For QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks Point of Sale V 12.0 and V 11.0 it applies to US only
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner, Payroll and viewing forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services requires Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed and DSL or cable modem recommended in QuickBooks.
- TurboTax 2015 and 2014 for Personal and Business.
- Lacerte 2015 and 2014 and it applies to US only.
- Pro-Series tax years 2015 and 2014 and it applies to US only.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 and it applies to US only.
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Windows Mail, Hotmail and AOL i.e Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client.
- Internet Explorer 11
Firewall and Antivirus software compatibility:
QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2017 and Enterprise 17.0 have been tested with the following firewall and antivirus products.
Note: In some cases, it may be necessary to adjust settings in these products to ensure the best possible performance with QuickBooks.
- Windows Server Firewall for all editions.
- Windows 8.1 Firewall for all editions.
- Windows 7 Firewall for all editions.
- Microsoft Security Essentials.
- Avast is used.
- AVG is used.
- Symantec is used.
- ESET is used.
- Avira is used.
- Kaspersky is used.
- McAfee is used.
- Bit defender is used.
- Malware bytes is used.
Note: QuickBooks will work with systems running RAID its stand for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks but this is not recommended because performance issues may cause QuickBooks to operate slowly.