- October 9, 2017
- Posted by: aditya
- Category: QuickBooks
QuickBooks Pro 2018 – New in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018
QuickBooks Pro is one of the culminating small business accounting software. It enables businesses to quickly and efficiently know where their business stands. You can complete everyday tasks faster with simplified customer forms.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can be more productive. Simple to set up and use. Stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, get reliable reports for tax time and import your data from a spreadsheet.
QuickBooks pro 2018 for the Windows desktop is here! This release contains several new features as well as improvements to existing ones.
The following new/updated features are accessible in all Windows versions of QuickBooks 2018 (Pro, Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise) in the US, Canada and UK:
- Multiple monitor support: Intuit has added some features that make it easier to work with multiple monitors (up to three). It is a nice feature, although some people might be a bit discouraged with how this was implemented.
- Search in the Chart of Accounts: Odd, I didn’t realize that we couldn’t alreadysearch for an account in the Chart of Accounts. If you work with a lot of accounts then this will be favorable.
- Cash/Accrual toggle on reports: A nice enhancement that makes it a bit easier to switch the basis of your financial reports. If you flip between Cash and Accumulation often, this will be helpful.
- Past Due Stamp: If you resend copies of past-due invoices to your customers, this feature makes it clear that they are past due. This is a reasonably flexible feature.
- New keyboard shortcuts for imitate and pasting lines in transactions.
- Inventory report enhancements: It has always bothered me that many of the QuickBooks inventory reports could not be modified to add columns or change filters. Finally, distinguish is addressing this shortcoming for some of the inventory reports.
QuickBooks Enterprise has a new inventory-centric feature that I’m very excited about. This year, after several years of lowered expectations, the Enterprise development team has embarked on the first step of what I hope will be a series of major new inventory features.
- Enhanced Order Perfection with mobile barcode scanning: This is a major feature that I’m going to address in depth in an upcoming article. It will only be available in the US. Intuit is revamping the workflow for “picking” inventory items to fulfill open sales orders. A key part of this is the ability to work with remote devices, including a barcode scanner, in the picking process. You won’t have to be tethered directly to a desktop or laptop computer running QuickBooks when you scan items! Very exciting
- For More Details to visit this link, also can dial QuickBooks Pro support phone number 1-844-551-9757 to get instant help.